- What is the difference between microblading and shading?
Microblading is a technique that creates an illusion of false hair (hair to hair technique) while shading will create a shadow in the eyebrow.
- Is semi-permanent makeup painful?
For some people, it can be a little painful but it depends on the sensitivity of each person. (Possibility of anesthesia)
- Why is the first touch-up important after a semi-permanent make-up?
During the healing process, the pigment will lose its intensity. This loss varies from one person to another. This is why this touch-up, which is not compulsory, is strongly recommended as it will help to fix the pigment.
- How often should I touch up my semi-permanent makeup?
Touch-ups are usually done every year.
- Can I do semi-permanent makeup if I am a minor?
It is possible provided that your parents have filled out a parental authorization form (we can provide it to you)
- I already have a pigmentation done in another institute, can I do my retouching with you ?
No, this is not possible because the techniques and pigments used are often different from one institute to another. It is equivalent to a correction.
- Can I get permanent makeup while I'm pregnant?
In principle, the pigments and products currently used in permanent makeup treatments are not dangerous for your baby. During pregnancy, however, it is advisable not to undergo pigmentation, and therefore permanent makeup treatments, for a very logical reason. The pregnant woman's body is on heightened alert.
In other words, the body will try to fight off any attempt to introduce a foreign substance, even superficially, using its very effective immune system and protection mechanism. Therefore, it is best to wait until after you have given birth and have finished breastfeeding. The permanent makeup treatment is an ideal post-pregnancy gift!
- I did a pigmentation in another institute and I am not satisfied. Can you correct it?
Yes, you just have to send us photos that we will study carefully. If the correction is possible an estimate will be sent to you.